2018年2月24日 星期六

我在隔音室的日子系列 <Notre Pere dans le ciel>


收到朋友發來嘅短訊,稍作修改後同讀者分享。一則關於「天主經」嘅反省:

Do not say ”Father”, if you do not accept and listen to God as a child 如果你不像個孩子般接納和服從上主,請不要稱我為「父親」
Do not sayOur”,if you live isolated in your selfishness. 如果你只自私地為一己而活,請不要說「我們的」
Do not say Our Father in heaven”,if you only think about earthly things. 如果你只掛念世俗的事,請不要稱我為「在天上的」父親
Do not say “Hallowed be thy name ”if you do not honor me. 如果你沒打算光榮我,請不要說「願祢的名受顯揚」
Do not say “Thy Kingdom come”if you confuse it with material success . 如果你把天國與世俗的成就混淆不清,請不要說「願祢的國來臨」
Do not say“ Your will be done”if you do not agree when it is painful. 當承行上主的旨意時感到痛苦,你便不願接受,請不要說「願祢的旨意奉行在人間」
Do not say Give us today our daily bread”,if you do not worry about people who are hungry. 如果你不念及在饑餓中的兄弟姊妹,請不要說「賜給我們日用的食糧」
Do not say Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sins against us”,if you do not prepare to forgive your brothers. 如果你沒打算寬恕自己的兄弟姊妹,請不要說「寬恕我們的罪過,如同我們寬恕別人一樣」
Do not say Do not bring us to test ”,if you have intentions to continue sinning. 如果你刻意讓自己繼續犯罪,請不要說「不要讓我們陷於誘惑」
Do not say Deliver us from evil”,if you don't prepare to leave from evil . 如果你不打算離開罪惡,請不要說「救我們免於凶惡」

標題法文嘅英文翻譯:「Our Father in the Sky




沒有留言:

張貼留言